- Store your item in a cool, dry place. Never leave it exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not overfill your bag as it is designed to carry only a certain amount of load. Overfilling it will stretch the leather and the bag could lose its shape. Exceeding the load will also cause unnecessary strain on the metal fittings.
When properly cared for, your leather product will maintain its beauty and usefulness for years.
How do I remove spills?
- Remove spills with a soft, damp cloth by wiping the liquid away.
- Let the leather dry naturally. Do not use a hair-dryer on it as force-drying could overstretch and damage the leather.
How do I clean and condition it?
- Use only specialist leather cleaners and condition designed for full-grain or saddle leather. Regular cleaning and conditioning will keep your item in perfect condition.
- Dip a soft cloth in a mixture of cleaner and warm water, or follow the instructions as specified on the cleaner.
- Wipe the leather with the cloth. To clean off any dirt, gently rub the area until the dirt is removed.
- For dirt that has set in or is hard to reach, dip a soft toothbrush in the mixture of cleaner and water and gently scrub the affected area.
- When finished, wipe the leather with a dry cloth and allow it to dry naturally.
- Apply a conditioner to the leather after a thorough cleaning. This will give it a protective layer against moisture and dirt.