$233.00 20% off
Sale Ends in 1 day, 10 hours
$186.40 save $46.60 get promo code
We’ve created a new Tool Roll for your safe trips. It will contain all the necessary things for the essential repairs on the roadside. No matter if you have a vintage bike or a modern car your instruments deserve a special accessory for their storage. We made it out of WW2 reliable materials.
In collaboration with car and bike owners we’ve created a roll for keeping the following:
- Set of 11 spanners;
- Ratchet with handle and sockets set;
- Pliers and screwdrivers;
- Capacious leather pocket allowing to store small things.
Fill the roll with your best tools and be ready to make a handy gift for your loved ones.
The knife roll is made out of the 1970 British army canvas duffle bag. Canvas is a very solid material, working perfectly well for the external protection. A leather cover flaps inside the roll keep the tools from falling out.
We use fine leather covered with waxes and oils mix.
You can see the pull-up effect because of plenty of wax. This way the leather develops a deep and rich patina with a bright color and shine. Such leather makes a perfect match for the vintage canvas.
*Tools are not included. Roll bag only.
- British army duffle canvas dated back to the 1970’s
- Cowhide full grain leather
- Vegetable tanned straps leather with bronze color buckle
- YKK zipper
- When open
- 30 x 50 cm / 11,8 x 19,7 inches
- Diameter when full of tools and rolled.
- 13 cm / 5,1 inches
- Brown and Vintage Green.